What are the RE4Industry Committees ES/GR/DE/NL?
RE4Industry Committees: ES/GR/DE/NL are policy and advocacy oriented groups based on a national level
What is the role of the experts joining the RE4Industry Committees ES/GR/DE/NL?
- Policy and advocacy oriented
- Build together the project results and the vision of the clusters to transfer that knowledge and view to the committees
- Transfer the solutions approached in the project to national decision makers
What is the benefit of being part of the RE4Industry Committees ES/GR/DE/NL?
- Act as representatives of your country
- High level networking opportunities with possible participation in future EU-funded projects
- Participate in constructing the vision and strategy for the full decarbonization of the sector
- Promote among their members those calls for participation from which they can benefit or direct transfer of project results
- Take part in review process of project materials: shape their key messages
- Visibility (e.g. your dedicated section on project’s website)
How to join the RE4Industry Committees ES/GR/DE/NL?
RE4Industry Committee ES
Contact Alessandro Carmona
RE4Industry Committee GR
Contact: Manolis Karampinis
Contact: Aimilia Lympeti
RE4Industry Committee DE
Contact: Olgu Birgi
WIP Renewable Energies
Contact: Dr Rainer Janssen
WIP Renewable Energies
RE4Industry Committee NL
Contact Name Surname
What is the RE4Industry Committee EU?
RE4Industry Committee EU is a policy and advocacy group at the highest EU level
What is the role of the experts joining the RE4Industry Committee EU?
- Similar role at a EU level (e.g. transfer solutions approached to EU policy makers)
- Highest-level group of RE4Industry
What is the benefit of being part of the RE4Industry Committee EU?
- High-level visibility at EU level
- Networking opportunities with decision-making groups
- Ensure that the project properly maps your interests
- Contribute to policy recommendations for the sector, and base for advocating to policy makers
- Visibility (e.g. your dedicated section on project’s website, interviews, personal promotion on communication materials)
- Benefit of cluster-related project’s material
How to join the RE4Industry Committee EU?
RE4Industry Committee EU
ContactAlessandro Carmona, CIRCE
Contact Dr Andreas Ziogos, WHITE RESEARCH